Reviews of Our Tattoo Shop in Los Angeles California
We Accept Walk-ins in Our Los Angeles Tattoo Shop
I had a wonderful experience with Darlin Rose. Good tattoos fir a good price and the location is dope! I really like the vibe there and the artist are all very professional. My tattoo healed beautifully and I am very happy with the lines and the touch that was added by the artist Jesse. Thank you guys
J CastilloI called about a question for shop minimum. Taylor answered and didn't immediately hang up on me after answering (as orhers had)...instead he asked me what I was looking for and told me to call back closer to when I'd be at the shop to make sure they had an artist for me. I called back and Taylor was ready to help. I made my way over and another artist greeted me and was ready to help! Taylor recognized I was the one who had called and helped me from beginning to end. I am one of those people who feeds off energy and boy did Taylor have the right energy. He worked with my random idea as well as my overall concept! He did not judge and sat with me as we sorted through fonts. I cannot wait to work with him for my future ideas/random ideas. Thank you!
Santos is amazing, I love the way he really focuses on detail and makes you feel comfortable in any setting. And when you struggle with explaining, he still understands what you’re looking for. He’s the best artist I could ask for! Highly highly recommend
Had a friend create a tattoo for me and have been sitting on it for almost a year until I was connected with Jesse. Absolutely
OBSESSED with how it turned out. The line work is beautiful. Talked things through with Jesse and he was very accommodating and took his time with size and placement.
And he really took his time
with inking the piece, which I really appreciate because it means a lot to me. Highly recommend Jesse and will definitely be coming back for future ink :)
As for the tattoo shop itself, very clean and fun vibes. Music playlist they had going was rad. Overall great environment to get inked.
Brian R.I wanted a simple tattoo, five ASCII spaceships from my favorite game. In talking to the folks via email, they said they could easily do it, so I got on the books.
Once I arrived they went through several iterations until we found the right size. They also explained how the tattoo might change over the years given its small size. The entire thing took maybe 20-30 minutes and it looks wonderful. I am just so happy.
I have at least one more tattoo planned and I definitely plan to get it here. Thank you, Anthony and Taylor!
He is super quick and doesn't waste time which is great given we were on an hourly rate.
Recovery is going well and I am excited to see how they turn out in the coming weeks!
Non of the fad and frills of most shops in LA. Feels old school with a versatile approach to design.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is your Los Angeles tattoo shop open on Sundays?
- Yes. In order to accommodate clients with a busy weekday schedule, our tattoo shop is open on Sundays.
- Our operating hours are 12 PM to 9 PM on Sunday through Thursday. Our tattoo shop is open from 12 PM to 10 PM on Friday and Saturday.
Does your Los Angeles tattoo shop take walk-ins?
- Yes, our tattoo shop accepts walk-ins.
- However, we recommend that you call us first and book an appointment to ensure that your favorite artist will be ready for you.
- For booking, please email us at: email@example.com
How does getting a tattoo at the Darlin’ Rose Social Club tattoo shop work?
- Walk-ins are welcome. However, to ensure a smoother transaction and to avoid lengthy wait times, please follow the procedure below:
- Call (323) 879-9407 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will discuss the specifics of the tattoo you are considering. You can tell us if you have a preferred tattoo artist or we can help you find the right match.
Do you have a specific price range for complicated tattoo designs?
- Tattoos are highly personalized works of art. The price of the tattoo varies depending on the size, complexity, and other factors.
- You may ask the artist about their rate and get a quote for the specific work you are looking to get done.
Does your Los Angeles tattoo shop offer a specific minimum price?
- Yes. For our tattoo shop's minimum price for simple designs, please call us at (323) 879 9407 or contact us with any questions.